miércoles, 13 de junio de 2012
CRITIQUE OF ANTHROPOLOGY: Special Issue: Anthropology and Anarchy
1. Holly High - Anthropology and anarchy: Romance, horror or science fiction?
2. Tess Lea - When looking for anarchy, look to the state: Fantasies of regulation in forcing disorder within the Australian Indigenous estate
3. Keir Martin - The ‘potlatch of destruction’: Gifting against the state
4. Andrew Robinson and Simon Tormey - Beyond the state: Anthropology and ‘actually-existing-anarchism’
5. Hjorleifur Jonsson - Paths to freedom: Political prospecting in the ethnographic record
6. Felix Ringel - Towards anarchist futures? Creative presentism, vanguard practices and anthropological hopes
7. Nikolai Ssorin-Chaikov - Writing power: An anarchist anthropologist in the looking glass of critical theory
8. Stephen Nugent - Anarchism out West: Some reflections on sources
DESCARGAR - DOWNLOAD!